Cosmetic Cleansing Set CLEAN UP
- 60.00 € -15%51.00 €
Ex Tax: 41.80 €
We’ve put together a cosmetic set featuring a “super cleansing trio” especially for you, as cleansing is the first and most important step in any care ritual. The three perfect products from the CLEAN UP range have been created with respect for the skin and its natural balance. They thoroughly cleanse your skin and, if used regularly and consistently, keep it healthy, radiant and smooth.
The CLEAN UP Cosmetic Cleansing Set contains:
- CLEAN UP Cleansing Foam
- CLEAN UP Hyaluron Hydro Toner
- CLEAN UP Enzyme Peel
- A COSMETIC FACE TOWEL
CLEAN UP Camomile Sensitive Cleansing Foam for all types of sensitive skin thoroughly cleanses and degreases the skin, without drying it. The rich and gentle foam with camomile extract calms the skin and is an excellent eye make-up remover that doesn’t irritate the eyes. Also suitable for false eyelashes. Result: Radiant and silky smooth skin.
For more, see Cleansing Foam
CLEAN UP Hyaluron Hydro Toner for all skin types contains patented, 100% natural hyaluronic acid (20─50 kDa), which provides intensive and long-term hydration to deeper skin layers. It restores the skin’s natural pH balance and optimally prepares it for further care.
For more, see Hydro Toner
CLEAN UP Enzyme Peel is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Unlike a mechanical peel, an enzyme peel activates a non-invasive process of thorough natural cleansing in which the papain enzyme breaks down dead epidermal cells and removes impurities trapped deep in the pores. Prepare the peel as per the instructions and leave to work for 5–10 minutes. Then rinse off with lukewarm water. Result: Thoroughly cleansed, smooth and healthy-looking skin with the reduced appearance of pigmentation marks.
For more, see Enzyme Peel
CLEAN UP Camomile Sensitive Cleansing Foam
Known for its calming properties, camomile extract alleviates tautness and irritation of the skin. It’s especially welcome in products intended for sensitive and children’s skin.
Ingredients: Aqua, Coco- Glucoside, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Glyceryl Oleate, Bisabolol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides Citrate, Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Diazolidinyl Urea, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
CLEAN UP Hyaluron Hydro Toner
100% natural hyaluronic acid has the ability to intensively penetrate into deeper skin layers where it ensures optimum hydration and prevents water loss through the epidermis. This increases the hydration and elasticity of your skin, leaving it visibly firmer, smoother and calmer.
Ingredients: Aqua, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, Parfum
CLEAN UP Enzyme Peel
Is a powerful antioxidant which plays a role in collagen formation in the connective tissue. This improves skin vitality and firmness, and reduces the signs of ageing. It also helps to reduce the incidence of imperfections (pigmentation marks, acne scars, etc.).
Clinically proven to successfully even out skin tone, and reduce skin and pigmentation imperfections. It’s obtained from papaya, which has a rich supply of antioxidants and is an excellent source of vitamin C.
Gotu kola extract
With its high content of vitamins, minerals and amino acids, the gotu kola extract has antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial properties, stimulates collagen synthesis, tones the skin and has a beneficial effect on the capillaries. It stimulates microcirculation, detoxifies the body and is used to relieve skin-related problems such as psoriasis, dermatitis, burns, etc.
White clay (kaolin)
White clay is the gentlest of all clays, and thus suitable even for sensitive skin, as it won’t irritate it. It helps stimulate skin circulation, acting as a gentle exfoliant, cleansing and mildly disinfecting the skin, which calms existing acne and prevents new outbreaks. Its high mineral content has a rejuvenating effect, and also removes impurities from the pores, making the skin radiant and healthy.
Ingredients: Kaolin, Maltodextrin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-C30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Papain, Centella Asiatica Extract, Silica, Sodium Bicarbonate, Parfum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
When the sensitive skin of your face needs an especially soothing cleansing.
Gently rub the foam (you’ll need three pumps to cleanse your face and décolletage) into damp skin on your face, lightly massage it, then rinse it off with lukewarm water and tone the skin.
Because you’d like your skin to always be hydrated, healthy and radiant
Apply the toner to cleansed skin. If you have an unpleasant sensation of dryness or if you’d like to refresh your skin, you can apply it throughout the day, even over make-up.
When you want to remove dead epidermal cells from your skin and improve its quality in the gentlest and most effective way.
+ STEP (once a week)
- Prepare the peel right before use. Protect the area around the eyes before starting the treatment.
- Quantity: Mix two level tablespoons (app. 7g) of powdered peel with two tablespoons (app. 16 ml) of the Afrodita Professional toner of your choice to form a spreadable paste.
- Application: Apply a thin layer to thoroughly cleansed and dried skin using a brush. Gently rub the peel into the skin and leave it to work for 5–10 minutes. While the peel is applied, spray the face with toner (be careful not to let the peel dry out on the face, as this stops its action).
- Rinse the skin with lukewarm water, tone it generously and apply a nurturing product (a serum or cream), depending on your skin type.
A cosmetic face towel
WHEN AND HOW?
- Apply the cleansing foam to your face and gently massage it into the damp skin. Wet the towel with warm water and wipe your face with it. Then rinse the towel with warm water and gently wipe the skin again to make sure it’s perfectly clean.
- You can also use the towel to remove the enzyme peel. After the peel treatment, wipe it off with the wet towel and repeat this process until the skin is completely clean.
- The towel can also be used with other cosmetic products that need to be rinsed off (masks, peels, cleansing milk, etc.).
Because the cosmetic towel is machine-washable, it can be used again and again.
- Use the cleansing foam while taking a shower to simplify your care routine.
- Thanks to its oil-free formula, the cleansing foam can be used to clean false eyelashes.
- Because the foam is so rich, it can also be used for shaving.
- For perfectly nurtured and hydrated skin, we advise applying Hyaluron Hydro Toner after our Camomile Sensitive Cleansing Foam.
- A wonderful product to moisturise and refresh the skin, which should always be at hand – in the bathroom, at the office, on the beach or by the pool.
- Hot tip! For extra refreshment in hot summer months, keep the toner in the fridge.
- In the days following the Enzyme Peel treatment, we recommend more frequent moisturising with Hyaluron Hydro Toner, along with generous applications of ultra-moisturising creams.
There are no reviews for this product.