BAKUCHIOL PHYTO RETINOL SHOT
- 44.90 €
Prices for items include VAT (22 %). Depending on your delivery address, VAT may vary at Checkout.
Ex Tax: 36.80 €
A RETINOL-LIKE innovation with an impressively high 2% concentration of Bakuchiol.
This is an extremely effective, 100% natural alternative to retinol, which does not cause irritation and is also suitable for sensitive skin.
It acts as a miraculous beauty elixir that significantly reduces:
- WRINKLE DEPTH: up to −38%*
- HYPERPIGMENTATION: −14%**
- COMEDONES AND SPOTS: −57%***
Skin type: for all skin types, including sensitive and thin skin.
Skin condition: skin with wrinkles or poor tone; skin with pronounced pigmentation irregularities; oily skin with enlarged pores, spots and blackheads; inactive, tired and dull-looking skin.
Ideal for anyone who finds retinoids unsuitable because of their adverse side effects, and the first choice for those who seek a natural, yet effective substitute for retinol.
It is also highly recommended for anyone who is already using retinoids, as Bakuchiol strongly supports their function.
Key product advantages:
- The concentrate contains highly pure Bakuchiol: Sytenol® A. This is a renowned ingredient from the French company Sytheon SARL, which has won multiple awards and contains a minimum of 99% of Bakuchiol.
- Can be used without restrictions; every day in the morning and evening, and in combination with your preferred products.
- It is unscented and formulated without BHT (contains an antioxidant of 100% natural origin).
0% perfume & silicones & colourants
*IN VIVO study on 17 volunteers after 3 months of twice-daily use
**IN VIVO study on 44 volunteers after 3 months of twice-daily use
***IN VIVO study on 60 volunteers after 6 weeks of twice-daily use
Its action has a preventive and curative ANTI-AGEING effect. As a powerful antioxidant it helps prevent premature skin ageing caused by the effects of free radicals. As a stimulant of collagen types I, III and IV, it effectively repairs existing signs of ageing, significantly reducing the pronounced appearance of wrinkles and visibly firming the skin.
It reduces hyperpigmentation and evens out the complexion.
The condition of oily, impure skin is also visibly improved: the product helps prevent the oxidation of sebum, moderates hyperkeratinisation and reduces spots.
Result of use:
“new” – noticeably smoother, firmer and incredibly radiant skin with significantly fewer impurities.
Increased collagen synthesis
I (+47%), III (+50%) and IV (+19%).*
*IN VITRO study
2% Bakuchiol (Sytenol® A)
Bakuchiol is a plant extract obtained from the seeds of the Psoralea corylifolia (Babchi) plant. Native to India and Sri Lanka, Babchi grows 50-90 cm tall and has purple flowers. It has been used in Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine for centuries to alleviate various skin issues (psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, etc.).
It is considered a 100% natural plant alternative to retinol. Many studies confirm that its effects are similar to those of retinol, and with none of its adverse side effects it is better tolerated by the skin. This makes it suitable for all skin types, including very sensitive skin. It is ideal for anyone who is hypersensitive to retinoids or seeking a natural, yet effective substitute for retinol. Since it is not photosensitive or phototoxic, it may be used at any time of day or year.
The commercial name of this renowned and repeatedly awarded active ingredient from the French company Sytheon SARL is Sytenol® A, and it is distinguished by its high purity. By way of comparison: Sytenol® A contains at least 99% Bakuchiol, whereas its content in the commonly used Babchi oil is only 1 to 12%.
It effectively repairs signs of ageing at the epidermal and dermal levels, and visibly improves the condition of oily, impure skin.
Provitamin B5 (panthenol)
It has a highly moisturising effect and keeps the skin soft and elastic. It intensifies the formation of new, healthy skin cells and stimulates the renewal of damaged cells. Its action soothes and effectively calms irritated, red skin.
Squalane is a derivative of squalene – a natural component of the sebum in our skin, the production of which decreases with age. It is produced from natural plant sources and has a highly hydrating effect. It absorbs extremely well into the skin and leaves no oily residue. It is non-comedogenic, which makes it ideal for all skin types, including combination to oily skin. It protects the skin against harmful external factors, strengthens its natural lipid barrier and has a soothing effect.
Produced from oat seeds, this polysaccharide acts as a powerful stimulant of skin cell renewal. It stimulates cell division and the regeneration of damaged cells. It also has a moisturising effect and helps prevent skin dryness. In medicine, it is used to heal wounds and smooth scars.
Ingredients: Aqua, Pentylene Glycol, Bakuchiol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-6 Laurate, Panthenol, Squalane, Glycerin, Beta-Glucan, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Tocopherol, Ethyl Ferulate, Humulus Lupulus Extract, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Glycine, Fructose, Urea, Niacinamide, Inositol, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Disodium EDTA, Lauryl Glucoside, Myristyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid
- The concentrate is suitable for daily use.
- Apply 1 full pipette of the concentrate once or twice daily (morning and evening). The product should be applied to thoroughly cleansed and toned skin.
- In the case of dry to normal skin, follow up with other skin care products (serum, cream). In the case of combination to oily skin, the concentrate can be used alone (if it provides all the care your skin needs).
- Unlike retinol, Bakuchiol concentrate does not necessarily have to be used together with protective SPF products. However, they are strongly recommended so as to prevent further photo damage and reduce the risk of developing skin cancer.
If you decide to combine several beauty shots in the same skin care routine, be sure to start with lighter textures and then move on to the richer ones:
- OXYGEN – gel texture
- HYALURON – light moisturising emulsion
- BAKUCHIOL – moisturising-conditioning emulsion
- C10 – conditioning emulsion
EXCEPTION: NEXT GENERATION RETINOL SHOT must be applied independently. To achieve the best results, don’t combine it with other products within the same skin care routine.
We recommend doing the hypersensitivity test before using any new cosmetic product for the first time.
- Apply a small amount of the product to the clean skin on the inner side of your forearm.
- If the product needs to be rinsed off after a specific time, do so after such a time has elapsed. Otherwise, rinse it off after 24 hours.
- If no unexpected skin reactions occur on the skin within 24 hours (such as extreme redness, itchiness, tingling, stinging and/or raised skin bumps), you can begin using the product. Otherwise, rinse it off immediately and don’t use it.
If your skin has a good tolerance to retinoids, use Bakuchiol Phyto Retinol Shot in combination with Next Generation Retinol Shot.
These two products complement each other perfectly, and provide exceptional results in synergy.
- First, gradually introduce Retinol Shot into your care routine.
- After about a month (when the skin gets used to the product and develops a good tolerance), begin using Bakuchiol Shot.
- Apply Bakuchiol Shot every morning and evening, except on those evenings when you’re applying Retinol Shot (two to four times a week). The latter requires stand-alone application.
There are no reviews for this product.