ART of SPA Sweet Honey Butter for face and body
- 19.90 € -30%13.93 €
Prices for items include VAT (22 %). Depending on your delivery address, VAT may vary at Checkout.
Ex Tax: 11.42 €
For anyone with a sweet tooth and those who adore the fragrance of sweet vanilla and caramel. The ultra rich texture of the butter is outstanding at regenerating, protecting and smoothing dry skin.
SKIN TYPE: dry skin in need of rich care
- provides wonderful nurturing care to dry skin and strengthens the protective hydro-lipid layer
- helps alleviate the sensation of tightness and contributes to greater flexibility and a feeling of relaxation
- a wonderful choice for particularly soft and nurtured skin
- creates a protective layer on the skin, which protects from moisture loss and external influences (cold, wind)
- especially suitable for pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers – to prevent stretch-marks
Surrender to the nurturing power of shea butter and the moisturising touch of coconut water. The last stage of your beauty care ritual maintains the softness of the skin and enhances the effect of the previous stage.
An exotic ingredient produced from the seeds of the shea tree, extremely rich in antioxidants, fatty acids and vitamins. Promotes cell regeneration, renews the hydro-lipid layer of the skin and helps protect it against environmental factors.
Rich in proteins, amino acids, enzymes, vitamins and minerals. Intensively moisturises the skin and promotes healthy cell growth.
Ingredients: Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Juice, Mel Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Brassica Campestris Seed Oil, Parfum, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Benzoate
- Warm up a bit of the butter in the palms of your hands after showering.
- Use circular motions to massage it into the skin.
- We recommend using the Art of Spa Sugar Scrub first to leave the skin visibly glowing and more receptive to treatment with butters, creams and other care products.
- This perfect nourishing treatment is recommended for pregnant women to prevent stretch marks.
There are no reviews for this product.