DEPILATION Cold wax hair removal strips DELICATE
- 4.99 €
Prices for items include VAT (22 %). Depending on your delivery address, VAT may vary at Checkout.
Ex Tax: 4.09 €
- for sensitive skin
- for face & bikini line & underarms
- revolutionary SOFT-GEL technology
- with detoxifying charcoal powder and moisturising bamboo extract
- dermatologically tested
- suitable for vegans
Gentle formula with charcoal, bamboo and SOFT-GEL technology for delicate areas (face, bikini line, underarms). With 97% ingredients of natural origin (wax).
1) no need to warm strips between hands before use
2) S-shaped tabs for even easier grip
3) effective removal of even the shortest hairs (1.5─3 mm)
SET: 16 strips + 2 oil wipes for after-waxing care.
hydrates, remineralises and refreshes the skin.
has a cleansing and detoxifying effect.
Wax (made with castor oil and beeswax):
enables effective and simple removal of unwanted body hair. Removes hairs together with the root and in this way ensures long-lasting smoothness (for up to 4 weeks). With regular waxing, hair will grow back finer and thinner.
Glyceryl Rosinate, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Cera Alba, Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Cinnamal, Charcoal Powder, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 77499, CI 77891
Paraffinum Liquidum, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- Read the directions for use carefully before using the product and follow the use instructions.
- Store the strips into the carton box in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from children.
- Don't use it on old people, diabetic people or people with circulatory problems.
- Don't apply on irritated, wounded or swollen skin, skin with spots, ulcers, varicose veins, moles or sunburnt skin.
Nor on skin that has previously reacted when using other waxes.
- Don't ingest. If you ingest it accidentally, consult your usual doctor and show the product packaging.
- Don't use for 24 hours after sunbathing or immediately after a shower or bath.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Appropriate for pregnant women, though it may cause bruises.
- Before using this product, consult a dermatologist if you are undergoing treatment that may affect the skin or if you think that you may have an undiagnosed dermatological problem.
- Before the first use, carry out a test on a small part of the area to be waxed. If in the 24 hours following the application no adverse reaction is observed, continue using the product.
- If you have no experience in wax depilation, it is recommendable to begin by waxing the legs. Begin to wax areas that are more sensitive to wax such as underarms or bikini when you have acquired enough experience.
- Don't use this product in sensitive areas such as the nose, eyebrows, ears, chest, or in the genital or perianal area.
- It is common after the waxing to suffer slight discomfort and for a slight redness to appear at the root of the hair. These effects are normal and usually disappear in 24 hours; if not, it is recommended that you consult a doctor. Apply cold compresses to relieve the discomfort.
- Don't use deodorants or any other alcohol-based product in the waxed areas in the 24 hours following the waxing.
- Don't expose waxed skin to direct sunlight for 24 hours after the waxing.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- For greater effectiveness, the hair must be between 2 and 5 mm long.
- Before the waxing, the skin must be clean and dry, with no traces of cream. It is recommendable to apply talcum powder to completely dry the skin.
- Separate the strip slowly (no need for prior rubbing to separate the strips). Check that there is the same amount of wax on the two layers of the strip.
- Determine the direction of growth of the hair.
- Apply the wax in the direction of growth of the hair, rub the strip to stick it properly to the skin.
- Keep the skin tense with one hand and with the other pull the layer of wax with a rapid movement parallel to the skin and in the opposite direction of the growth of the hair. It is very important that the product be removed energetically and flush with the skin.
- The same strip may be used more than once during a single treatment, until it does not sufficiently adhere to the skin. When that happens, use a new strip.
- Don't wax the same area more than twice. Wait for 48 hours before waxing the same area if the skin is irritated.
- Eliminate the traces of wax on the skin by pressing softly on the back of a used strip. After the waxing eliminate the last traces of wax using a post-depilatory wipe or nurturing oil.
ADVICE FOR APPLICATION
Upper lip: The upper lip hair tends to grow in two directions, from the centre to the ends, so that it must be eliminated in two steps.
AFTER THE DEPILATION
Soften the waxed skin with the wipes that are included with the wax or with nurturing oil. This will eliminate the last traces of wax, leaving it soft. Don't use water, soap or alcohol to remove traces of wax.
After waxing we recommend using an SOS Calming Mask, which effectively calms signs of irritation and has a mild antibacterial effect.
There are no reviews for this product.