FOOT CARE NATURAL Salt foot scrub
- 22.50 €
Prices for items include VAT (22 %). Depending on your delivery address, VAT may vary at Checkout.
Ex Tax: 18.44 €
99.9% natural formula for softer and significantly smoother feet.
Removes dead skin cells effectively and has a nurturing and invigorating effect.
Key product advantages:
- effective abrasive – Dead Sea salt
- enriched with a range of nurturing and essential oils
- invigorating Mediterranean fragrance
0% silicones & paraffin & synthetic fragrances & colourants
- It contains Dead Sea salt, which is effective in removing hard, calloused skin from the feet and accelerates natural skin cell regeneration.
- Featuring a variety of 100% natural plant oils (macadamia, jojoba, sunflower, soy, coconut and almond), it provides rich nourishment to dry skin and helps prevent it from drying out.
- Essential oils of rosemary, juniper, peppermint and lavender stimulate the microcirculation and skin detoxification, and have an invigorating effect.
Result of use:
- Delicate, significantly smoother and softer skin on the feet.
Dead Sea salt
This is produced through the natural crystallisation of salt in salt pans. In addition to sodium chloride, it contains quite a few other beneficial minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, bromine, and potassium. Using sea salt is a good example of the sustainable use of natural resources – the wind and sun help us harvest it from the sea, where it eventually returns through watercourses.
It is a 100% natural, biodegradable abrasive that enables thorough removal of dead skin cells.
6 natural plant oils
(macadamia, jojoba, sunflower, soy, coconut and almond)
They provide an inexhaustible source of essential fatty acids. They are highly nurturing, helping to prevent drying out of the skin on the feet, softening and smoothing it.
4 pure essential oils
(rosemary, juniper, peppermint, and lavender)
They boost blood flow to the skin, strengthen its vitality and have a relaxing effect.
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Isohexadecane, Propylene Glycol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Papain, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Capryl Glycol, Algin, Ammonia, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal
Massage the scrub into the feet in a circular motion (1-2 min) and rinse with lukewarm water. Apply the chosen balm to the feet and legs.
We recommend using it once a week.
- For healthy, well-groomed feet and complete protection against the appearance of hard, calloused skin, treat your feet daily with the foot balm of your choice.
- If you have extremely hard skin, we also recommend using the Exfoliating Foot Mask.
There are no reviews for this product.