CLEAN UP Enzyme Peel for face and hands
- 34.90 € -15%29.67 €
Prices for items include VAT (22 %). Depending on your delivery address, VAT may vary at Checkout.
Ex Tax: 24.32 €
When you want to remove dead epidermal cells from your skin and improve its quality in the gentlest and most effective way.
Skin type: for all skin types, including the most sensitive skin
- for refined, smooth skin
- produces the effect of improved, porcelain-like skin
- removes impurities trapped deep in the pores
- with regular use, it reduces the appearance of skin imperfections:
- lightens pigmentation marks
- reduces texture irregularities resulting from acne treatment
- smooths fine lines (skin texture)
CLEAN UP Enzyme Peel is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Unlike a mechanical peel, an enzyme peel activates a non-invasive process of thorough natural cleansing in which the papain enzyme breaks down dead epidermal cells and removes impurities trapped deep in the pores. Prepare the peel following the instructions and leave to work for 5 to 10 minutes. Then rinse off with lukewarm water.
Result: thoroughly cleansed, smooth and healthy-looking skin with the reduced appearance of pigmentation marks.
A powerful antioxidant that plays a role in collagen formation in the connective tissue. This improves skin vitality and firmness, and alleviates the signs of ageing. It also helps to reduce the incidence of imperfections (pigmentation marks, acne scars, etc.).
Clinically proven to successfully even out skin tone and reduce skin and pigmentation imperfections. Obtained from papaya, which has a rich supply of antioxidants and is an excellent source of vitamin C.
Gotu kola extract
With its high content of vitamins, minerals and amino acids, the gotu kola extract has antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties, stimulates collagen synthesis, tones the skin and has a beneficial effect on the capillaries. It stimulates the microcirculation, detoxifies the body and is used to relieve skin-related problems such as psoriasis, dermatitis, burns, etc.
White clay (kaolin)
White clay is the gentlest of all clays, and thus suitable even for sensitive skin, as it won’t irritate it. It helps stimulate the circulation in the skin, acting as a gentle exfoliant, cleansing and mildly disinfecting the skin, which calms existing acne and prevents new outbreaks. Its high mineral content has a rejuvenating effect, and also removes impurities from the pores, making the skin radiant and healthy.
Ingredients: Kaolin, Maltodextrin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-C30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Papain, Centella Asiatica Extract, Silica, Sodium Bicarbonate, Parfum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
- Prepare the peel right before use. Protect the area around the eyes before starting the treatment.
- Quantity: Mix two level tablespoons (app. 7g) of powdered peel with two tablespoons (app. 16 ml) of the Afrodita Professional toner of your choice to form a spreadable paste.
- Application: Apply a thin layer to thoroughly cleansed and dried skin using a brush. Gently rub the peel into the skin and leave it to work for 5 to 10 minutes. While the peel is applied, spray the face with toner (be careful not to let the peel dry out on the face, as this stops its action).
- Rinse the skin with lukewarm water, tone it generously and apply a nurturing product (a serum or cream), depending on your skin type.
In the days following the enzyme peel treatment, we recommend more frequent moisturising with Hyaluron Hydro Toner, along with generous applications of ultra-moisturising creams.
There are no reviews for this product.