C10 VITAMIN SUPER SHOT
- 59.90 € -20%47.92 €
Prices for items include VAT (22 %). Depending on your delivery address, VAT may vary at Checkout.
Ex Tax: 39.28 €
- 10% NEW-GENERATION VITAMIN C (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate) from Japan, with 25-TIMES MORE POTENT ACTION compared to frequently used vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid). With REMARKABLE STABILITY-highly stable form of vitamin C, which does not oxidise (it does not change colour or lose its potency) and is also regarded as the best-researched form of new-generation C vitamins (oil-soluble derivatives) on the market.
SKIN TYPE: for all skin types and all ages
ISSUES: dull, tired skin without lustre, skin prone to pigmentation, uneven tone
- Up to 100% REMOVAL OF PIGMENTATION MARKS*
After 16 weeks of daily use, it removes up to 100% of pigmentation marks (age spots).
- REDUCES PIGMENTATION caused by UV rays **
IN VIVO clinical study of the effect of vitamin C after 56 days.
- NON-INVASIVE FORMULA
Even with regular, daily use, it does not damage the skin, does not cause flaking, irritation or burning sensations.
*in vivo clinical study following use of a 10% concentration of vitamin C, after 16 weeks of use twice daily
**IN VIVO clinical study of the effect of vitamin C after 56 days.
0% silicones & paraffin & colourants
A highly sophisticated “skin recovery & lightening” formulation of superior active ingredients for intensive improvement and invigoration of your skin. Removes dark pigmentation marks - age spots, evens out the complexion and, as an excellent antioxidant, actively rejuvenates the skin. It is proven to protect the skin against UVA and UVB damage and provides antioxidant protection against free radicals. This “must-have” beauty concentrate leaves your skin softer and silky to the touch immediately after application and instantly reduces wrinkles and fine lines. The result: an even and uniform complexion, skin that is silky soft to the touch and a face that can glow radiantly in all its beauty. Tips: in the case of daytime care we advise using it together with SPF 30 protective cream.
+ PROVEN DERMAL PENETRATION
Owing to the special formula, the entire concentration of vitamin C is proven to penetrate into the dermal layer of the skin (where pigmentation marks are formed) and is involved in the process of melanogenesis (colouring of skin cells).
Destruction of skin cells due to exposure to UVA rays reduced by 31.5%.**
**in vitro study 24 hours after single use
USER SATISFACTION SURVEY:
Results after 4 weeks of daily use:
93% of women confirm that pigmentation marks are visibly reduced***
97% of women confirm that their skin is even and smooth***
***self-assessment by 30 women over 28 days of twice-daily application
10% Vitamin C (Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate)
While vitamin C is the “GOLD standard” among antioxidants, our form of vitamin C is regarded as positively miracle-working. Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate is a combination of ascorbic and isopalmitic (fatty) acid. When it reaches the hypodermis, ascorbic acid and fatty acid separate, and it is only then that vitamin C starts to take effect and significantly contribute to building collagen. This involves a gradual release, which means that it is held in the skin for a longer time. It helps prevent early ageing (biologically neutralises free radicals that cause oxidative stress and photoaging).
Squalane is a derivative of squalene – a natural component of the sebum in our skin, the production of which decreases with age. It is obtained from natural plant sources and is ideal for alleviating hypersensitivity. Squalane intensely hydrates the skin while also calming it and protecting it against harmful environmental factors.
“Golden” sunflower oil
It is a natural source of vitamin E and a natural antioxidant. It is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins B1 and B2, and also contains lecithin and waxes. It has a soothing effect and deeply nourishes the skin.
Aqua, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Cetearyl Ethylheexanoate, Panthenol, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Lauryl Glucoside, Myristyl Glucoside, Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol , Ethyl Ferulate, Humulus Lupulus Extract, Polyglyceryl-6 Laurate, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Parfum, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool
Gently massage approximately ½ to 2 pipettes of the product (depending on your skin’s needs) into the cleansed and toned facial skin every morning and evening.
For combination to oily skin, we advise using it as a stand-alone product; for dry to normal skin, we recommend using it in combination with your care cream (first apply the concentrate, and then the cream).
If you decide to combine several beauty shots in the same skin care routine, be sure to start with lighter textures and then move on to the richer ones:
- OXYGEN – gel texture
- HYALURON – light moisturising emulsion
- BAKUCHIOL – moisturising-conditioning emulsion
- C10 – conditioning emulsion
EXCEPTION: NEXT GENERATION RETINOL SHOT must be applied independently. To achieve the best results, don’t combine it with other products within the same skin care routine.
- C10 Vitamin SUPER SHOT should always be applied to a cleansed and toned face.
- We recommend the application of SPF protective cream /serum as the final step in your daily care.
- Inter-compatible and easy to combine, beauty concentrates can supplement the routine you followed up until now and perfect your care.
- Follow the latest beauty care trends that encourage “layering” cosmetic products in a care routine: When layering products, you should go from thinner textures to thicker ones, from light water-based to rich oil-based textures, which are usually applied at the end of the care.
There are no reviews for this product.