SUMMER AFFAIR 5 in1 PREMIUM BODY SCRUB
- 24.90 €
Ex Tax: 20.41 €
''Ready for an affair?''
Because you’re a true beauty lover. Bold, always eager for something new and different. And that’s why your choice is Afrodita’s new, on-trend, fantastically fragrant pink scrub with glitter, with as many as 5 different abrasives/exfoliants, which will make your skin velvety soft, luscious and 100% ready for summer adventures.
- light, fluffy mousse texture with attractive glitter,
- A TOP combination of 5 types of exfoliants: rice, active charcoal, salt, betaine and polycaprolactone, all of which work in their own particular way to thoroughly remove dead epidermal cells,
- DETOX effect of charcoal: protects, detoxifies and deeply cleanses the skin,
- with the power of golden sunflower oil, it intensively nourishes, softens and smooths the skin, creating a protective layer and protecting it from drying out,
- enchants with its fantastic fragrance of cherry blossoms and coconut water,
- makes the skin gentle, smooth and fantastically fragrant,
- suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin,
- a vegan product.
5-in-1 PREMIUM Body Scrub – on-trend, fantastically fragrant pink scrub with glitter. The fluffy, very light creamy base with sunflower oil that contains as many as five types of abrasives: rice, active charcoal, salt, moisturising betaine and polycaprolactone. The product’s action and visible results will amaze you:
- thoroughly removes dead epidermal cells,
- boosts circulation and contributes to intensive skin regeneration,
- intensively moisturises the skin and provides protection against moisture loss,
- protects, detoxifies and deeply cleanses the skin with encapsulated active charcoal,
- after use, the skin is visibly glowing, smooth, soft and optimally ready for further care,
- relaxes and pampers with a charming fragrance of romantic cherry blossoms and refreshing coconut water.
Contains as many as five excellent exfoliants/abrasives – RICE GRITS, BETAINE, CHARCOAL, SALT and POLYCAPROLACTONE, which provide thorough, diverse, effective and yet gentle, skin-friendly exfoliation. Each of the exfoliants works in its own particular way, depending on the form and intensity of the abrasive’s action.
- RICE is known as an excellent natural ingredient in cosmetic products, as its gentle yet effective properties enable it to remove dead skin cells and restore the skin’s healthy glow.
- NATURAL SALT is a slightly more intensive abrasive, that has a detoxifying and cleansing as well as a highly refreshing effect on the skin. Removes toxins from the skin, revitalises it and ensures faster skin cell regeneration. The result is well-nourished, flexible, glowing skin.
- ENCAPSULATED ACTIVE CHARCOAL is extremely important for protecting the skin against trans-epidermal moisture loss (passive loss of moisture through the outer epidermal layer) and also protects against hypersensitivity to allergens and hypersusceptibility to dermatitis. Has a magnet-like action on the skin; it has a strong cleansing effect (activated charcoal binds all the impurities trapped deep in the pores), detoxifies (binds toxins sweated out by the skin) and protects (against external and internal pollutants from volatile organic compounds: paints, cigarette smoke, pesticides, etc.).
- BETAINE, whose name derives from the fact that it’s a beetroot extract, is a 100% natural moisturiser that regulates osmosis in cells. In simpler terms, it helps cells to absorb and retain water. By doing so, it protects skin cells from external factors and thermal stress (dehydration), establishing and maintaining the moisture balance. Strengthens the epidermal barrier, intensively moisturises the skin and protects it from drying out.
- POLYCAPROLACTONE is a bio-compatible and bio-degradable polyester, whose special polymers make is increasingly popular in cosmetics. In its scrub form, it is very mild, gentle, with grains in regular round shape.
- SUNFLOWER OIL is a natural source of vitamin E, which is a natural antioxidant. It’s rich in essential fatty acids and also contains lecithin and waxes. It deeply nourishes the skin, successfully retains moisture and maintains a healthy skin barrier.
This is a vegan product.
0% PARAFFIN & SILICONES
Sodium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polysorbate-20, Glyceryl Stearate, Polycaprolactone, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa Powder, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Parfum, Betaine, Aqua, Tocopherol, Ethyl Ferulate, Humulus Lupulus Extract, Mannitol, Cellulose, Iron Oxide, Charcoal Powder, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Mica, Limonene, Linalool, CI 18050, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491
Recommended for use once or twice weekly while showering.
For a perfect experience, apply the scrub to the chosen parts of your body, massage it in with gentle circular motions and rinse thoroughly. Pay particular attention to areas with rougher skin (knees, elbows), then rinse off thoroughly. Although the product looks delicious, it’s for external use only!
After use, the skin is visibly glowing and more receptive to treatment with butters, creams and other care products. Great for all skin types, especially for the care of dry, and even sensitive skin. Be sure to use it as the first step in your self-tanning process.
Want to know why it’s good to make a body scrub a regular part of your beauty routine?
A scrub is very important because it removes dead skin cells and makes your skin more receptive to nurturing ingredients. Prepping the skin is also key for certain further treatments: before depilation, before sunbathing and especially before using self-tanning products.
If the skin is dry, dried out and covered in dead cells, it won’t be able to absorb self-tanning products evenly, resulting in an irregular tan. That’s why using a scrub a day or two before applying a self-tanning cream is essential. A scrub regenerates the skin, conditions the outer layer and completely prepares it for further care, so it should always be part of your beauty routine.
There are no reviews for this product.