I PURPLE YOU purple shampoo
- 19.90 € -15%16.92 €
Ex Tax: 13.86 €
are you struggling with yellow tones in your hair? Would you like a beautiful, pearly cool platinum shade without having to visit a hair salon?
I Purple You
An excellent shampoo for all shades of light, lightened, bleached, grey hair and hair with lightened highlights in need of removing the warm, golden and yellowish tones. Suitable for naturally light and coloured hair, for very straight, wavy or curly hair. For hair that needs its blonde colour refreshed and shine restored.
If you’d like to capture the cool blonde shades in your hair, no matter what condition it’s in, this is the shampoo for you. It is suitable for both perfectly healthy and weakened, thin, fragile or damaged hair.
Key product advantages:
- washes your hair and scalp thoroughly, but gently,
- neutralises unwanted yellow tones,
- produces an exquisite blonde colour in the cool pearly shades of platinum,
- prolongs the life of the colour,
- maintains cool tones,
- with the power of keratin hair protein, it strengthens the hair structure, improves hair growth, restores its strength, gently nurtures and brings back softness and shine.
lavender essential oil
0% sulphates & silicones
- The nurturing shampoo with high-quality purple pigment thoroughly washes light hair, while the added lavender essential oil cleanses and soothes the scalp.
- The purple pigment actively adheres to the hair and neutralises the warm, yellowish tones in light hair, colouring it in new, cooler blonde shades.
- The nurturing pigmented formula prevents your hair colour from washing out or fading.
- The keratin protein protects, repairs and strengthens the hair, affecting hair quality, growth and softness.
Result of use:
- Neutralised warm, yellow tones of light hair.
- An exquisite blonde colour in the cool pearly shades of platinum.
- Nurtured, silky soft and supple hair.
- KERATIN protein
Keratin makes up as much as 80% of our hair structure. It works by creating an even film on the hair surface, which protects the hair cuticle, preventing damage and weakening. It also has the ability to strengthen the hair structure in damaged spots. This way, it affects the shine of the hair, and prevents fragility and split ends. The keratin used in the Afrodita Hair Professional line formulas is of the highest quality – it is hydrolysed keratin, whose small molecules are able to nourish the hair on the inside. It strengthens the hair, improves its elasticity and keeps it from breaking and getting damaged when undergoing heat treatment (using a hair dryer, flat irons or curling irons).
- LAVENDER essential oil
Lavender essential oil is one of the world’s most commonly used essential oils, famous for its unique scent and calming effects. It’s popular in cosmetics, especially hair cosmetics, as it promotes blood flow to the scalp, thus stimulating hair growth. It also helps with dandruff issues and gently soothes the skin and scalp, which makes it excellent for the care of dry, sensitive and irritated scalps.
Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Parfum, Hydrolysed Keratin, Polyquaternium-10, Polyquaternium-44, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Citric Acid, CI 60730 (Acid Violet 43), Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, D-Limonene
The I Purple You shampoo to neutralise unwanted yellow tones is suitable for daily hair washing, but careful use is advisable. The beautiful purple pigments might prove to be too intense for you; in that case, use the shampoo with every other wash. Be careful, observe your hair and we are certain you’ll find the beauty combination that works best for you.
To achieve the exact shade you want, follow our instructions for use:
- To achieve a truly perfect new cool shade of hair, be careful to apply the I Purple You shampoo evenly to wet hair, starting mid-length and working your way to the tips. Gently lather the shampoo with a splash of water and thoroughly massage it in along the entire length and scalp – only then will the purple pigments colour all the hair as evenly as possible.
- Leave the shampoo on for 1 to 3 minutes, depending on the desired result. Keep in mind that the effect of neutralising yellow tones in light hair is achieved significantly faster than with darker shades. If your hair is darker, you can leave the shampoo on for longer, even up to 5 minutes.
- After the leaving the shampoo on for the time of your choosing, thoroughly rinse it off with warm water and repeat the process if needed.
- Continue your beauty ritual with the I Purple You nurturing conditioner to neutralise unwanted yellow tones, which will nourish your hair, strengthen it, give it softness and a silky shine.
- If your hair is in need of even more intense and powerful care, you can complete the treatment with the Your Hair Therapy miracle-working repair mask, which will regenerate your hair, soothe it, make it softer and give it a stunning healthy sheen.
- Before drying your hair, round your treatment off with the Your Hair Therapy leave-on spray conditioner, which will make it easier to comb and style your hair perfectly, enveloping it in a wonderful floral fragrance with notes of seductive musk and vanilla.
The inspiration to create products with purple pigments originates from colour theory: when two colours are positioned opposite one another on the colour wheel they complement one another, meaning they neutralise each other. This is the precise relationship of yellow and purple, which is why the shampoo with purple pigments is a must for anyone wanting to eliminate unwanted yellow tones.
Our tips below will help you achieve the loveliest colour shades with the I Purple You products, exactly the kind you want:
- If your hair is very light and heavily bleached, the purple pigments will have an even more powerful effect, which is why we advise special care when using the product for the first time. Leave the shampoo on for a shorter time so as not to make the effect of neutralising yellow tones too intense. If you shampoo your hair twice, use the classic nurturing shampoo for the first shampooing, and the purple-pigmented shampoo for the second.
- Keep in mind that the purple pigments can also have a mild effect on darker, brown hair, producing a cooler hair shade. The time of action on darker shades is longer than on lighter hair. You should therefore apply the shampoo first on the darker part, and only then proceed with applying it on lighter hair, where the time of action will be shorter.
- Every hair reacts in its own way, which is why the tones can turn greyish with one person, whitish with another, and purplish with a third. That’s why using shampoos with purple pigments should always be done gradually and carefully.
- Do you think the purple pigments are too powerful, too intense for your hair? Then we advise combining Afrodita Hair Professional shampoos. Choose the Your Hair Therapy shampoo for every other hair wash to strengthen and nurture your hair, while also maintaining a beautiful colour.
- Rinse the shampoo well and complete the care treatment with the I Purple You conditioner, which will provide sumptuous care, making the hair exquisite, supple and silky smooth. By doing so, your new colour shades will gain a special sheen and appeal.
- Because the purple pigment’s intensity can leave colour stains on your skin, we advise you to wear protective gloves during the application.
There are no reviews for this product.