YOUR HAIR THERAPY repair shampoo
- 19.90 € -15%16.92 €
Ex Tax: 13.86 €
is your hair dull and slightly stiff, with very brittle tips? Would you like to have beautiful, nurtured, intoxicatingly fragrant hair with a healthy shine that ripples elegantly in the wind and slips gently, silk-like, through your fingertips?
Your Hair Therapy
Intensive shampoo for dry and damaged hair prone to brittleness
Hair type/colour: An excellent shampoo for all coloured, lightened, bleached or otherwise chemically treated hair (permed, straightened). A true nurturing choice even for completely pristine, untreated hair, curly hair, but also for very straight or wavy hair of all shades. For hair in need of rich care, refreshment, silky softness and a healthy shine.
Hair condition: This is the best shampoo for you if your hair is thin and dry, calling out for rich, professional care that will nourish and moisturise the hair, making it supple, soft and nurtured again. It is especially great for damaged hair structure with brittle ends or simply if your hair is stiff, dull and lacking an exquisite, healthy shine.
Key product advantages:
6 miracle-working active ingredients = 6 perfect effects
cleanses and soothes the scalp
nourishes and hydrates the hair
strengthens the hair structure
stimulates hair growth
protects hair from heat damage
makes hair soft, delicate, shining with health, and supple
- Washes your hair and scalp gently, but thoroughly,
- produces a wonderful, delicate foam that washes the hair easily,
- affects hair strength with the power of the keratin protein, promoting growth, intensively repairing and restoring softness and sheen,
- brings all the essential nutrients to the hair and provides the necessary hydration,
- strengthens damaged hair along the entire length, making it visibly stronger, less brittle and sensitive,
- eliminates the problem of thin, brittle ends,
- gently soothes the scalp, moisturises it and protects it from drying out.
argan & macadamia
camomile extract & provitamin B5
0% sulphates & silicones & artificial colours
- This intensive repair shampoo thoroughly cleanses the hair and scalp,
- gently soothes the scalp, moisturises and protects it from drying out,
- with the power of keratin hair protein, it strengthens the hair along the entire length and encourages growth,
- provides the hair with nutrients, moisturises it and encourages hair regeneration,
- improves hair elasticity, reduces the occurrence of new heat damage,
- maintains the softness, elasticity and suppleness of hair.
Result of use:
- Beautiful hair that shines with health,
- lightness of hair, improved elasticity and volume,
- stronger hair structure, reduced damage and brittleness of hair tips,
- soft, fragrant, wonderfully rippling hair,
- a WOW effect... that your friends will envy and admire.
- KERATIN protein
with its extraordinary amino-acid structure, it is an excellent alternative to hair-identical keratin. It strengthens the hair, improves its elasticity and keeps it from breaking and getting damaged when undergoing heat treatment (using a hair dryer, flat irons or curling irons).
- CAMOMILE extract
In our shampoo formula, this remarkable and popular home-grown medicinal plant has an extremely beneficial effect on the hair and scalp. It soothes scalp irritation and contributes to greater natural shine.
- Provitamin B5
Perfect for improving the condition of your hair, as it can penetrate the hair follicle, where it binds moisture to itself and, by doing so, significantly contributes to the elasticity, suppleness and softness of the hair. In addition to hair becoming softer and shinier, provitamin B5 reduces static and brittleness.
- Macadamia oil
Macadamia oil is bursting with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Because the structure of macadamia oil is very similar to that of sebum, which our skin secretes, it quickly absorbs into the skin as well as into our scalp and hair. In this way, it strengthens the hair from follicle to tip. Macadamia oil is ideal for moisturising and strengthening coarse, limp and lacklustre hair. It helps restore the ideal levels of nutritious and moisturising substances, which enable the hair to become healthy, hydrated and shiny again.
- Argan oil
Argan oil is one of the most popular ingredients in hair cosmetics. It has a balanced content of oleic and linoleic fatty acid, and is rich in squalene and vitamin E. It repairs and strengthens the hair. After using argan oil, the hair is softer and shinier, and combing is easier. Especially recommended for the care of dry hair with split ends.
Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyquaternium-44, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Salicylate,Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
The Your Hair Therapy rich care and repair shampoo is suitable for everyday hair washing. Follow our advice for your perfect hair beauty ritual:
- Apply the Your Hair Therapy shampoo evenly, gently lather it with a splash of water and thoroughly massage it in along the entire length of your hair and scalp.
- Take a minute or two to wash the hair and allow the shampoo to work its magic, then rinse it off thoroughly. Because beautiful, rich foam forms when using our shampoo, make sure to thoroughly rinse it off from your hair and scalp.
- Repeat the process.
- Continue your beauty ritual with the Your Hair Therapy miracle-working repair mask, which will regenerate your hair, soothe it, make it softer and give it a stunning healthy sheen.
- Before drying your hair, round your treatment off with the Your Hair Therapy leave-on spray conditioner, which will make it easier to comb and style your hair perfectly, enveloping it in a wonderful floral fragrance with notes of seductive musk and vanilla.
If you want to achieve a WOW effect that your friends will envy and admire, try some of our beauty tips:
- Before shampooing, always wet your hair completely. To ensure the shampoo is most effective at removing any dirt, the hair should be completely wet. If any strands remain dry, the shampoo won’t be able to work its magic.
- Don’t go overboard with the shampoo, as a small amount will do the trick; with its intensive concentrated formula, the shampoo quickly forms a thick, beautiful foam that binds sebum, skin flakes and other impurities from the hair and scalp to itself. Using too much shampoo will make rinsing it off difficult, which may lead to your hair appearing weighed down, lacking freshness and playfulness.
- Take a minute extra to massage your hair and scalp while shampooing. Massage the scalp using gentle circular motions and leave the shampoo on for a minute to allow the ingredients to work even better, producing an even greater effect on the hair. Why massage? The skin on the scalp is thin and sensitive, with no subcutaneous tissue. Stretched tautly over the scull and crisscrossed with capillaries and nerve endings, it simply calls for relaxation. As you know, massage is always beneficial for the body, pampering the soul, and you can be sure it has a similar effect on the hair and scalp.
- Rinse the shampoo thoroughly, VERY thoroughly. The water should be warm, not cold or too hot, as hot water dries out the skin on the scalp and irritates sebaceous glands, stimulating them to secrete more oil.
- If your scalp is greasy, repeat the shampooing step. It’s hard to remove large quantities of sebum by shampooing only once. We are certain you’ll notice greater foaming with the second shampooing, which proves that the grease has been removed from your scalp and your hair is really clean. And that’s exactly what you want, isn’t it?
- After washing the hair well, gently dry it with a towel. Did you know that hair has hygroscopic properties? This means that it swells while being washed in water, becoming much more sensitive to mechanical damage. It is therefore important to handle it as gently and kindly as possible.
- Is your hair blonde? Would you like a beautiful, pearly cool blonde shade?
Combine the My Hair Therapy shampoo with the I Purple You shampoo from our Afrodita Hair Professional line. Use it for your second shampooing step to neutralise unwanted yellow tones and create a beautifully cool blond shade.
Continue your beauty ritual with the Your Hair Therapy repair mask, which will regenerate your hair, and complete the treatment with our wonderfully fragrant leave-on spray conditioner to make combing your hair and creating the perfect hairstyle easier.
There are no reviews for this product.